Fireclip is a work in progress...
Ideas Contributors & Testers: Jin Guan, Pak Chuen, WG, Bugglin, Keren,... and you!
- Icons from the Tango Desktop Project, which are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License.
- Icons from the Silk Icon Set 1.3, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
- json2.js, which is in the public domain. See json.org for more information.
Concept: Fireclip is based on the concept of Web Clip in Mac's Safari platform.
Features Wish ListThe feedback on Fireclip has been extremely encouraging and this is a simple list of features that users hope to see implemented.
- Save layout option in gallery
- Option to monitor clips for updates
- Self-refresh timer for clips
- Option to import/export clips
Get the Change Log
- Fireclip 0.2.4 [29 May 2010]
- Fireclip 0.2.3 [09 Jan 2009] (first public release @ 11 Jan 2009)
- Fireclip 0.2.2 [14 Jun 2008]
- Fireclip 0.2.1 [19 Apr 2008]
- Fireclip 0.2.0 [13 Apr 2008]
- Fireclip 0.2b1 [08 Apr 2008]
- Fireclip 0.2a3 [03 Apr 2008]
- Fireclip 0.2a2 [31 Mar 2008]
- Fireclip 0.2a1 [17 Mar 2008]
- Fireclip 0.1 [Oct 2007]